Thursday, February 18, 2010

EclipseLink @ OSGi DevCon & UKOUG Coherence London SIG

Next week is a busy one for me in London with Gemini and EclipseLink related talks at both the OSGi DevCon (held in conjunction with JAX London) and the UKOUG Coherence London SIG.

At OSGi DevCon I'll be presenting Introducing the OSGi JPA Specification with Mike Kieth, the Gemini project lead, on the new specification and its reference implementation based on EclipseLink. This spec is part of the OSGi Enterprise Specification which extends the core OSGi platform to address enterprise scenarios.

At the UKOUG Coherence London SIG I'll be talking about TopLink Grid which integrates EclipseLink JPA with Oracle Coherence to support scaling JPA applications. If you've ever wondered how do I take my Java EE/JPA application and scale it to a cluster of hundreds of servers, this is the talk for you! As of now the session is fully booked but you can still get on the waiting list. ;-)

No comments: